The AZ -500 Microsoft Azure Security Technology Training Course prepares you for the official Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification Exam AZ-500. In this course, you’ll learn how to enforce security controls, maintain the security posture, manage identity and access, and protect data, applications, and networks. After taking this course, the candidates are able to recognize and fix vulnerabilities by using a variety of safety tools. These candidates will typically serve as part of a larger team dedicated to the management and security of cloud-based systems, and as part of an end-to-end infrastructure, they may often protect hybrid environments.
Who can take this course
• IT Professionals
• Security-focused IT engineers
This course is the perfect choice for the candidates wishing to pursue their career in Azure Security. This AZ-500 exam is suitable for professionals in the roles of security engineers with capabilities to control security services and features on the Microsoft Azure platform. With the vast majority of organizations worldwide embracing the cloud, there is a high demand for skilled professionals in this field.
What you will learn:
• In this course, you will learn how to implement secure infrastructure solutions in the Microsoft Azure platform to better protect your organization
• How to implement Azure data encryption methods
• You’ll learn about the secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
• You will learn Azure security core services and capabilities
• Moderate to strong knowledge of most Azure offerings
• Understanding of basic IT security principles
• Strong skills in scripting and automation
• Comprehensive awareness of cloud capabilities
• The candidate should have a deep understanding of networking, virtualization and cloud N-tier architecture
Upon completion of this course, you need to pass the Microsoft AZ-500 exam in order to become Microsoft Azure Security Engineer certified.
There are no prerequisites for this course but the candidates must have the knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Administrator level.
This certificate is valid until Microsoft launches a new exam/replace exam.
The candidates have a total of 150 minutes to complete this exam. In order to pass this exam, you need to secure an overall 70 percent to pass this examination and a minimum score of 35 percent in each exam domain.
The cost of Microsoft Azure AZ-500 certification is $165 (USD).
The answer is Yes!! Cloud computing is the platform for the future and gaining the knowledge and experience to take advantage of this platform will positively impact your growth as a business, as an expert, and as an individual.