The ASP.NET Core MVC is a cross- platform, open-source framework developed by Microsoft; it is designed to create modern cloud-optimized web applications and APIs. It uses the MVC (Model-View-Controller) design pattern; the controller is essentially responsible for processing a web request by interacting with the model and then passing the results to the view. In this Developing ASP.NET Core MVC Web Applications Training Course, you will learn about different elements and components of the ASP.NET Core framework including security and troubleshooting. This Developing ASP.NET Core MVC Web Applications Training Course prepares you for exam 70-486.
Who can take this course
This course is designed for professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and ASP.NET to design and develop web applications. This ASP.NET Core MVC training course is perfect for .NET developers who want to explore the Microsoft Web Development stack.
What you will learn
• Learn the concepts of MVC pattern
• Learn the concepts of ASP .NET MVC and build a new static web page using HTML, CSS, and jQuery
• Fundamentals of the Entity framework and how to use it in ASP.NET Core web applications.
• Learn to secure web applications by using ASP .NET Core Identity
• Learn to implement APIs
• Deploy web applications across different platforms including Azure, AWS, Linux, and Docker.
• Learn to create and run web applications
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the ASP.NET Core MVC framework.
There are no prerequisites, but before taking this course the candidate must have to fulfil the basic requirement of this course. Such as:
• The candidate should have two to five years of experience in designing and developing web-based applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and ASP.NET
• Proficiency in the C# language and .NET Framework
This training course prepares you for the Microsoft 70-486 certification exam, this exam is a requirement for the MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate) Web Applications certification.
The exam cost is 4800 INR in India. The exam fee is based on the country in which the exam is proctored
If you want to be the best in the IT sector, then the Microsoft exam 70-486 is the right one for you, because it opens new doors for promotion as well as can help you to acquire new job roles such as an app developer or web designer. Passing the 70-486 exam gives you an opportunity to pursue more advanced skills as it makes it possible for you to believe that you are capable of accomplishing big things.